Learn how to navigate and understand youth produced sexual imagery including the risks involved, the impact of image sharing and your responsibilities as a safeguarding professional or volunteer.
- Learn about the varying motivations behind youth produced imagery.
- Understand the risks and impact of image sharing.
- Develop confidence in responding to incidents.
- Date: Thursday 23rd November 2023
- Time: 3pm
- Duration: 1 hour
- Platform: Microsoft Teams
Are you a Safer School?
If you are a Safer school insured with our partner Zurich Municipal and have your full package of insurance, please contact your Safer Schools Admin in your school to get a discount code and receive this training for FREE! All you have to do is input your code after clicking 'buy it now'. Alternatively, add the training to your cart and input your discount code once you're ready to checkout.