Learn how to navigate and understand youth produced sexual imagery including the risks involved, the impact of image sharing and your responsibilities as a safeguarding professional or volunteer.
- Learn about the varying motivations behind youth produced imagery.
- Understand the risks and impact of image sharing.
- Develop confidence in responding to incidents.
- Date: Tuesday 8th November 2022
- Time: 4pm
- Duration: 45 minutes
- Platform: Microsoft Teams
Are you a Safer School?
Contact your Safer Schools Admin in your school to get a discount code to get this training for FREE! All you have to do is input your code after clicking 'buy it now'. Alternatively, add the training to your cart and input your discount code once you're ready to checkout.