The online world can provide many benefits for children and young people, but the complexity of this environment presents several challenges. This collection of courses, 'Staying Safe Online', is designed to help you understand how children and young people engage online, the risks they're exposed to and the actions you can take to keep them safe.
If you have a basic understanding of online safety and feel comfortable with technology, this training will take you to the next level.
This training will provide:
- Evidence-based strategies on how to talk to children about online safety.
- Insight into the key issues children face online, like cyberbullying and image sharing.
- Signposting to key reporting pathways for online harms.
- Date: Wednesday 17th May 2023
- Time: 3:30
- Duration: 45 minutes
- Platform: Microsoft Teams
Are you a Safer School?
If you are a Safer School insured with our partner Zurich Municipal and have your full package of insurance, please contact your Safer Schools Admin in your school to get a discount code to get this training for FREE! All you have to do is input your code after clicking 'buy it now'. Alternatively, add the training to your cart and input your discount code once you're ready to checkout.