The online world can provide many benefits for children and young people, but the complexity of this environment presents several challenges. This collection of courses, 'Staying Safe Online', is designed to help you understand how children and young people engage online, the risks they're exposed to and the actions you can take to keep them safe.
If you feel confident in online safety and using technology, this training is designed to further enhance your skillset.
This training will provide:
- An overview of the key pieces of legislation concerned with online harms.
- A summary of how children may be approached online, and the tactics used to exploit them.
- An understanding of how to access the right support during a crisis.
- Date: Wednesday 30th November 2022
- Time: 4pm
- Duration: 1 Hour
- Platform: Microsoft Teams
Are you a Safer School?
Contact your Safer Schools Admin in your school to get a discount code to get this training for FREE! All you have to do is input your code after clicking 'buy it now'. Alternatively, add the training to your cart and input your discount code once you're ready to checkout.