This training provides a detailed summary of the key functions on social media and gaming platforms.
Your understanding of the critical issues children face online will be supported by evidence-based strategies on how to talk to children about online safety. You will also be able to identity and signpost to key reporting pathways for online harms.
If you have a basic understanding of online safety and feel comfortable with technology, this training will take you to the next level by providing:
- A detailed summary of the key functions on social media and gaming platforms, and why children use them
- Evidence-based strategies on how to talk to children about online safety
- An insight into the key issues children face online, like cyberbullying and image sharing
- Signposting to key reporting pathways for online harms
- Date: Wednesday 6th October 2021
- Time: 10am
- Duration: 45 minutes
- Platform: Microsoft Teams
Are you a Safer School?
Contact your Safer Schools Admin in your school to get a discount code to get this training for FREE! All you have to do is input this after clicking 'Buy it now'. Alternatively, add the training to your cart and input your discount code once you're ready to go through checkout.