The online world can provide many benefits for children and young people, but the complexity of this environment presents several challenges.
- This training will provide an introduction to the online world
- An overview of the basic functions on the most popular social media platforms and how children use them
- The necessary steps you can take to help keep children safe online.
- Date: Wednesday 15th September 2021
- Time: 10am
- Duration: 45 minutes
- Platform: Microsoft Teams
Are you a Safer School?
Contact your Safer Schools Admin in your school to get a discount code to get this training for FREE! All you have to do is input this after clicking 'Buy it now'. Alternatively, add the training to your cart and input your discount code once you're ready to go through checkout.