The online world can provide many benefits for children and young people, but the complexity of this environment presents several challenges. This collection of courses, 'Staying Safe Online', are designed to help you understand how children and young people engage online, the risks they're exposed to and the actions you can take to keep them safe.
If you're not a regular user of online platforms, this is a great introduction to the most popular sites.
This training will provide:
- An introduction to the online world and the most popular social media platforms.
- An overview of the basic functions of social media and how children use them.
- The necessary steps you can take to help keep children safe online.
- Date: Monday 14th November 2022
- Time: 4pm
- Duration: 45 minutes
- Platform: Microsoft Teams
Are you a Safer School?
Contact your Safer Schools Admin in your school to get a discount code to get this training for FREE! All you have to do is input your code after clicking 'buy it now'. Alternatively, add the training to your cart and input your discount code once you're ready to checkout.