Our Safeguarding Level 1 is an introduction to safeguarding that will enhance your knowledge of statutory and non-statutory guidance and place its practical application in the context of contemporary case studies.
Learn how to recognise abuse, make a referral, share information and escalate concerns.
- Refresh your knowledge of safeguarding and best practice for those who work with children and young people.
- Understand how to recognise abuse, make a referral, share information and escalate concerns.
- Gain an overview of context and how it has an impact on safeguarding both online and offline.
- Date: Thursday 16th March 2023
- Time: 3:30pm
- Duration: 45 minutes
- Platform: Microsoft Teams
Are you a Safer School?
If you are a Safer school insured with our partner Zurich Municipal and have your full package of insurance, please contact your Safer Schools Admin in your school to get a discount code to get this training for FREE! All you have to do is input your code after clicking 'buy it now'. Alternatively, add the training to your cart and input your discount code once you're ready to checkout.