A tailored introduction for school governors to understand their statutory duties and how to effectively deliver on their safeguarding responsibilities.
- A recap on the basics of Safeguarding and best practice guidance on contextual safeguarding
- Understand the key roles and responsibilities of Governors with regards to safeguarding
- Explore how Governors can create the right conditions for high quality safeguarding practice to thrive
- Date: Friday 26th November 2021
- Time: 10am
- Duration: 1 hour
- Platform: Microsoft Teams
Are you a Safer School?
Contact your Safer Schools Admin in your school to get a discount code to get this training for FREE! All you have to do is input this after clicking 'Buy it now'. Alternatively, add the training to your cart and input your discount code once you're ready to go through checkout.