Our digital collateral training provides an insight into the way young people engage and interact with social media. Delegates will explore what digital collateral is and consider scenarios inspired by real safeguarding incidents.
This training provides an insight into how self-generated or perpetrator captured images form a thread that can be used to coercively control and manipulate young people.
Furthermore, it provides tips on what to look for, what to do when you are faced with an incident and a breakdown of potential reporting and support pathways.
- Gain an insight into the way young people engage and interact with social media.
- Explore what digital collateral is and consider scenarios.
- An insight into coercive control and how self-generated images captured by a perpetrator can be used to manipulate young people.
- Understand what to look out for to protect young people from harm
- Date: Wednesday 13th October 2021
- Time: 10am
- Duration: 45 minutes
- Platform: Microsoft Teams
Are you a Safer School?
Contact your Safer Schools Admin in your school to get a discount code to get this training for FREE! All you have to do is input this after clicking 'Buy it now'. Alternatively, add the training to your cart and input your discount code once you're ready to go through checkout.