The term ‘county lines’ refers to a complex phenomenon that is largely based around organised crime groups trafficking drugs across the country. The issue includes significant safeguarding risks to children and young people who may be criminally or sexually exploited and exposed to risks from drugs, weapons, serious violence, modern slavery and trafficking.
This training gives you an introduction to the ‘county lines’ business model and advises you on how to recognise, report and respond to young people at risk from criminal exploitation.
- Learn more about ‘County Lines’ and Criminal Exploitation
- Understand how young people can be exploited by gangs, particularly through the use of technology and social media
- Recognise the signs that a child of young person might be at risk of exploitation
- Know how to respond if you think a child or young person is at risk
- Date: Wednesday 1st December 2021
- Time: 10am
- Duration: 45 minutes
- Platform: Microsoft Teams
Are you a Safer School?
Contact your Safer Schools Admin in your school to get a discount code to get this training for FREE! All you have to do is input this after clicking 'Buy it now'. Alternatively, add the training to your cart and input your discount code once you're ready to go through checkout.